Guys, what makes you respect a women?

I've seen guys treat some girls very badly and others very nice, what makes you see a women in a respectful, nice way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When they have respect for themselves. If she acts like a tramp or a whore then she gets treated like one. If she acts like a princess or a queen, then she gets spurned. She needs to have a genuine interest in her lover and a respect for her man or she will get none in return.

Some guys think being strong and a leader means being an asshole. They're wrong.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When she's a decent human being who don't gossip on the daily?

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I have a basic level of respect for everyone, but if she carries herself with class, if she is kind and sweet, avoids confrontation but stands her ground, not afraid to challenge me when I'm in the wrong, someone who stands up to me as an equal without being too aggressive. Feminine yet subtle strength.

1|0
    0|0
    • Love this answer! There is a misunderstanding in our society sometimes, people think that femininity and strength are mutually exclusive... but they're not. They actually go hand-in-hand quite well. Nice to see someone notice and appreciate that!

• I respect everyone even most of the girls i know however this bitch27 that i dont have respect for when she talks a load of shit and bullies people. I even have respect for girls who wear whatever they want or maybe show their body while not dressing fully, i have respect for them but i hate people who judge girls striaght away just on the looks. "Look what she's wearing, what a slut" heard it one too many times.

1|0
    0|0
  • when she earns my respect and is a good/sweet woman to me, a lot of girls act really bitchy and disrespectful and they just think they are entitled to a guys respect cuz they're our "equals"

0|0
    0|0
  • Education by example.

0|0
    0|0
  • a woman whos not afraid to be a woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's her attitude. If she's a bitch I don't respect her

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that doesn't make her a whore. I honestly hat any girl who is a whore/slut I cannot be friends with girls like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If she respects me and she isn't rude

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being a slut. If she's easy she'll lose respect. If she has high standards she'll gain respect.

Honesty, politeness, basically being a good person.

Not being a pushover. Being a bitch will lose respect but you'll gain ot by being able to stand up for yourself and not put up with shitty behaviour from anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not wearing revealing clothes, not a bitch, not leading guys she doesn't like on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!