16 years old and I really want to date someone. I've never even been kissed?

there isn't a guy I particularly like, I've never had a crush on anyone. I really what to date someone and kiss and do stuff with them. How can I get into a relationship. I'd give anyone a chance who seemed to like me but nobody seems too. It's not like I'm ugly or have a really crappy personality.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried showing that your avaiable? Try going to places that interest you, a mall is good as you can buy things that you like, and while doing that, try finding guys and doing a bit of getting to know them. Ok, letss get specific.
    When you see someone that your interested in, its best to know them first, don't just take anyone who will give you their time of day, know that you actually want to get to know them and that when you do, you know that you actually want to give the guy a chance. But only when you know him a lot more (a relationship doesn't start out of nowhere, a meaningful relationship starts because they know the other well enough that them themselves appeal to them and they want to be with them to know them more on the intimate level than the friendship level). When you find a guy that interests you, talk to them as a friend, but give a little hint that its possible to go further (not like sex, but like I'm-single-and-looking-for-a-boyfriend-and-you-could-be-it look). Talk to them, ask them what they are buying and why it interests them (small talk, but this works better when the person is holding something of the same interest as you, or he'll probably think your weird for going into a all-guys store to talk to him), when you are able to talk to him, ask him if you bot h could hang out as you find him interesting, and grab his number if he thinks its a good idea (of course, I'm leaving out the conventions of getting him to that point, but really, talk to him like your talking to a long lost friend, then he'll soon see you as friend material and won't think much of it), and give him an idea for a hang out.
    Of course, there is a problem to this, you kind of need to know if they are already taken, its one of today's problems when trying to get into a relationship as the other will probably not tell you until later when he gets to know you (which may hurt you if you decide you want to date him), so the mall, a good place to find a guy, but hard to find a guy who is single. Its usually best to find someone of an acquaintance at school who you have a general idea of who he is and you know that he is single.
    To flirt, you practically show yourself off in a way to get their attention (that is actually the definition), so just be yourself, and talk about your interests, don't hide your interests to look favorable, or it won't help either of you if he later finds out that you don't really like the majority of his interests. Hope this helps

What Guys Said 2

• Slide into my DMs

• just let it happen on its own no need to rush it

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I am looking back at myself when I was 16 haha. I am now 18 and have never dated anyone or kissed anyone. It's okay. When it happens it happens. Don't feel like you have to compete or catch up to your friends because you don't.

• you just sound desperate. don't go for anyone, you will eventually find someone you like.