My professor asked me for a date then that's what happened?

My professor asked me for a date while I was his student. I dropped his class because I did not feel comfortable. He kept calling me asking for a chance, I gave him a chance, and I dated him 3 times. Then I told him to stop. He keeps calling and texting me. I was thinking to talk to the dean office, about it. But I am not sure if I will be in trouble too.
Any advice please.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, if you think you need the Dean's help, I would but the thing is you're 30, not 20. I think you should handle this between you too. You're not a child anymore and I would hope that you've realized by now that adults typically deal with their issues between each other. Be firm with the guy and if he persists, let him know you'll speak to the dean of you have to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him if he died t leave you alone you will contact the dean. Maybe he's just not clear on your disinterest.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you will get in trouble but he could get fired

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, definitely report dr. love for harassment if it keeps up.

• Should have reported him, do it now if you've still got proof. He's clearly got something wrong with him to be pursuing a student so persistently. He could lose his job for that.