Jealousy and Ownership?

are you jealous person?
do you say to your bf/gf dont do that, dont go there etc?
i think it is too unhealthy

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate this subject as I'm am completely anti jealous and it gets me more in trouble than if I was jealous lol. Well everyone I date is +18 so they are there own person they can do whatever they want as long is it not cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, very.
    Surprisingly, no, I never tell him "don't do that" or "don't go there". It's fine if he wants to go out with his friends. I have no issue with that. It's also fine if he has female friends with whom they do not have a dating history. However, if he wanted to visit a strip-club for example, I'd just break-up with him, since we wouldn't be compatible.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm jealous in terms I don't like men flirting with My woman. But in terms of her freedom I respect.

• I let partner so whatever they want because they are a human being but I low-key don't like it

What Girls Said 1

• Ha! Yes it's unhealthy! I know he is mine! And will never leave me no matter what!

At the end of the day he'll be with me and nobody else!