Do you have any dating horror stories?

Like any psycho stalker dates, dates gone wrong, etc...

I've never had a date, but Im watching horror stories on youtube.

1910

Most Helpful Girl

• yes... i once dated a guy who was into Anime and Hentai that he admitted to me on the first date that he pleases him self while looking at Sailor moon.

my childhood memories just crushed into pieces I loved sailor moon...

and then he said he haunts predators which OK is a cute thing but dude... it's weird... a Hentai masturbator and a predator haunter... cmon 😅

• He Haunts Predators?

• OP your ex sounds weird

• @Silver158 NONO he is not my ex JUST A DATE, a FIRST and LAST DATE lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really horrible, just a really rude chick who thought I'd be her sugar daddy on the first date.
    She orders the steak & lobster ($70). Then a big ass dessert which was like $50. Normally I pay on dates, but when one person orders something like that it's polite to split the bill.

What Girls Said 18

• Had one horrible one. He was a nice guy. Just really weird. We went to this art show around this city and with these art pieces a lot of them will say what it is the meaning of it and what they used to make the piece. And at every piece he'd be like 'that's cool. What is it made of?' And id have to read it and tell him. Then with some that are so obvious as to what the meaning of them are he'd ask what it means and I'd tell him what I believe it means and he's like I don't get it and walk away. He literally would look at it for a second and walk away. And leave me behind. Then he found one of his friends and his friend was like 'yo you're off probation?' And he was like 'yeah so is Steve. I moved back here we all gotta chill.' And then there was this news station doing the news in front of huge glass windows and people were around it with signs and waving this guy banged on the window and started yelling for the camera man to come open the door. I just started to back away and act like I wasn't with him. I would of ran away but sadly he drove us there and my walk home would take a good 40 mins to hour. He also told me how he had this great job working for a law office but he didn't like the fact he had to dress up so he quit and started working at subway and said how he wants to quit and become a beach bum.

I'm all for following your dreams and if you don't like your job then quit it and find one you enjoy but if the only thing you don't like is the dress code then come make a sacrifice. Like I'd understand if you had tattoos and piercings and looking for a job that accepts that but this guys just didn't want to tuck his shirt in his pants.

He wasn't the smartest like maybe if I was drunk I could hang out with him but not sober. He's just super loud and say really weird things to strangers.

• On a first date in the truck on our way to dinner this guy says "I know if I killed someone exactly what I'd do: I'd feed the body to pigs, then feed the pigs to alligators..."

I'm a huge forensic file show fan and basically my life flashed before my eyes...

• why would he even say that

• Hahah don't try to figure out whats going on in that guys head. I had a facebook relationship once (only that time, just to see what was the big deal). After we "broke up", that girl wanted to kill herself! I didn't know what to do, I felt like it was my fault. In the end it turned out she was kinda insane. So I learned its best not to try and figure out whats going on in heads of such people :/

• yea i know but I don't think it would be too hard to get I've watched breaking bad before soo... I'm kind of an expert

• Oh my gosh, not exactly a "date" but in high school this one guy practically stalked me and just Would. Not. Quit. It was awful! It lasted almost a year. He'd follow me around, bring me flowers and candy (which I never accepted but he kept bringing them) and show up at places he knew I was going to be. It was like no matter how many times I told him I wasn't interested, he didn't get the picture. I think part of the problem was that I always expressed myself politely, and I never wanted to be really mean, but even though I was consistent and firm, because I was nice about it he didn't believe me. He'd call my house ALL the time, it was so embarrassing. Finally after so much trying on my own, I finally broke down and had my dad talk to him. And it worked. I remember feeling glad it was finally over, but pissed that I hadn't been able to fix the problem for myself!

• Was on a date with a guy and we went to a restaurant of my choice, unfortunately his ex fiancee was our waitress, super awkward.

• No but I'm enjoying the comments haha😂

• WELL, it was the first date with this guy I like for a while, but I kid you not, 10 minutes into the date he asks "So, when are we going to kiss?"

• After I broke up with my first boyfriend, he was threatening me that if he'd see me talking to other guys he would beat us. 😂 not horror, but hilarious. Of course I dated other guys and of course he didn't do anything. Also he lied and told the people in my school that I cheated on him, which I swear I didn't do. And he told them that I cheated and he beat me and that's why we broke up. Stupid, childish words. It lasted for almost a year with this thread...

• I went on one date with a guy who told me he loved me at the end of the night, talk about awkward!

• I do but it's not Haha funny long story short my Ex and I would try to kill each other my greatest hits were Setting the bed on fire with him in it, hitting him in the head with a 2 by 4 and pulling his gun on him His was lifting me by my neck and hanging me over what would be a long drop shoving me down our steps box cutter to the neck and carving his name into me this lasted for 7 years

• Not with a date but we got in serious trouble with a couple of guys when my date gave "the finger" to a car who almost hit us while running a red light.

They pulled a knife and threatened to "cut him open"

Nothing happened eventually but i (we) were scared shitless.

• Mhh not really, just some lame dates and lots of guys who used to text me. Those are funny now but they were really creepy back in the days ahahahha a couple of them were kinda stalkerish

• Some guy thought it would be cool to jump down my throat in the first 5 minutes of a walk, had to shut that one down real fast. Later on he even admitted he hadn't even had a crush and was only after my best friend.

• went on a date with a guy and his girlfriend showed up and he made me pretend i was his friends girlfriend

• No not really. Just some bad encounters with people

• A stalker yes. A pessimist also. An arrogant ass hole...

• End up being a really weird and then when the relationship was over he carved my name in his forehead

• nope I don't have any

• Yes I do, none

What Guys Said 9

• Well my first date ever was a double date with a girl who I was with and her sister who I loved and who was dating my best friend and their parents accompanied us on the date to make sure we didn't get into any funny business.

• This girl stalked me for a while. I eventually got to know her, or know who she made it seem she was. She changed everything about her to make me like her. We went out then I found out she lied about everything. I gave her a chance to come clean and she said "no one knows who the real me is... I guess this is the end of us"

• Went on a date with a nurse and she wanted to medicate me, I was like see ya.

• Girl I was on a first date with for some unknown reason hated the waitress at the restaurant. Like kept giving her dirty looks and talking shit about her. I'm like "So you know her then?" She didn't...

• she changed her cell # in the middle of the date and I called her out on it.

• I've only really been on one date and it wasn't bad. She just wasn't a good kisser :D

• Not at all.

• All the women are psychos

• nope