How to have sex on the first date?

My dates on tinder are going well, but not well enough to sleep with the person I'm going out with from the first date. Ladies I need your help any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you trying to have a date that leads to another and into an ongoing thing, or just hook up?

If you are JUST trying to hookup, do NOT suggest a date at all. Suggest meeting up. Period. If she doesn't want to come straight to your place, suggest just meeting for coffee or a drink so she can get a feel for you first. Make it where you could head back to your place. But there's no dating. none. Period.

• Ohh that's what I'm doing wrong... I would want a hook up but I would take her out on a date and stuff!

• Actual dating, you might be targeting date 3 sex. Date 1 goes well, date 2 heavy making out, date 3 is 'come by my place and i'll cook'. For desert she gets the D>

• Alright gotchaa! Cheers buddy

What Girls Said 3

• i'll give you a tip if you can french kiss her your on your way to at least get a blowjob... coitus sex is possible but if you can french kiss her it's very common to give a blowjob... at least that's how it goes for me... so often french kissing leads to a blowjob because my dates are usaully very aroused and they need to be release their excitement... and they usaully ask or just take it out... sometimes i may instigate what's going to happen anyway... i hope this helps you... and a girl won't be shocked if you want that after making out, french kissing whichever you want to call it.

• Trying seeking something more meaningful.

• I had something meaningful and it's over now, I just wanna have fun a little bit.

• don't do it on first date

What Guys Said 2

• Invite her back to your place during the middle of your date. Do so while you know she's enjoying herself because of you around.

• It mostly comes down to sexual attraction. The more attracted she is to you, the quicker she will want to sleep with you.