Do you ever assume a really, really, really hot guy is a virgin?

Like does that ever happen? If so, why would you think that way?

if not, is it common for girls to think really hot guys have slept with a bunch of women?

thanks

92

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think about other people's virginity/sexual status. Ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, i don't assume anything. I think it is common for people in general to assume that really attractive guys have slept with a bunch of women because people tend to get really shocked when I tell them that I'm a virgin and have no intention of having sex with someone...

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. And who cares. I rather that he's a virgin than not because he'll have a lot of sexual issues, insecurities and problems if he can't find a stable person being in a stable relationship. Let alone stay married if he ever does stay married. I say that people need's to stop assuming and be stereotyping others.

• So women don't naturally assume really really hot guys have slept with a bunch of women?

• But if some Ryan Gosling type guy was talking to you, would you assume he has a bunch of girls after him or what?

• At that point, I don't even care. I'm not even interested in him. Your just having a conversation.

• i think that my crush is a virgin lol
    and i find him hot, so yeah, sometimes i assume they are!
    i also met a guy who was very attractive, so attractive in fact, that he told me that he wouldn't let anyone have the chance to sleep with him until he met his equal in hotness ( and he was not joking. He might be hot, he is also very deluded and egocentric)

• It's possible but highly unlikely especially now since almost everybody screwing these days. Would be nice to find one though 🙌🏾

• So do you assume he's been with a lot of girls?

And why? Are hot virgins a turn on for girls?

• Yes I do. I know it's not fair but I do. Because he's attractive and most fine guys have girls chasing them and he might try a few. But also just because they has the opportunity does not mean some of them will take it. I just assume they do.

• Well I'm a virgin myself so finding a virgin guy would be great.

• why not people can be picky

• religious belief... but it never happens that I think of a hot guy to be virgin.. or maybe.. only when I was younger like in my early teens.. Then hot guys used to be virgin.. They were underage

• Unless he's super shy, I'd assume a super hot guy (especially my age) is not a virgin.

• Would guys and girls assuse the same thing?

If he was outgoing or cool and was really hot would people be more likely to believe that he's gay than a virgin or something?

• via GIPHY

• via GIPHY

• Can't see anything what are you trying to aay?

• Really, really, really hot guys are never virgins.

• Is that the way most girls usually view it?

• No it's reality. If he's a virgin he's not as hot as he thought he was. Seriously guys who are an 8+ are really hard to find, girls wouldn't miss an opportunity to sleep with him

• So when you see some guy who is like a 9.5, you assume he's been with a. Bunch of women? Do most girls view it the same way?

What Guys Said 1

• The balance shifts big time once a man passes that threshold of Average

Girls throw themselves at hot guys. The hot guy seems to basically attract most of the women. In contrast even an average girl will seem to attract men of all types