HelpAm I a loser?

Currently not in college until winter, no job but applying for jobs and I'm about to be 24. Am I a loser. I do have hobbies

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you a loser? Do you know what makes someone a loser?

Answer: following other people

If the reason you're getting a job is to please other people then that makes you a loser. But if your reason is to gain experience to gain for your own pursuits then that's cool.

Do what you gotta do. Don't need to follow crowds or trends. It's your life. You become what you think you are. Think you that have a great life and you will have a great life.

That you're a loser then you'll be a loser.

Doesn't matter what others think; only matters what you think, so think yourself great. Bless yourself and not curse yourself.

• I just thought I would have a successful career by the age of 22, I guess things take time :P

• Do not compare your timing based on others. Assess your progress based on God's perfect timing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are already doing the best you can to escape your current situation. Therefore, no, I do not consider you a loser at all. As for hobbies, what kind of things are you actually into?

What Guys Said 9

• Definitely not a loser. You're about to start school and you're looking for a job. my aunt, who is 30 and has a 6 year old daughter, lives with my grandma isn't in school and is not working or looking for a job. she just sits around all day watching Netflix

• No, you are not. A loser wouldn't apply for jobs or college.

• What have you lost?

• Not necessarily, as long as you are working towards a goal. I was in your shoes about 2 years ago. I hated my job at McDonalds because I kept seeing people I knew and they always asked me: "are you still working here?" ... also I wasn't attending college either and I felt like a loser too. I had enough so I got a job driving a forklift at a production warehouse and currently attending school.. plus I started working out and gained some muscle. I feel a lot better now than I did 2 years ago. Its almost as if I have purpose again. So your not a loser, as long as you have goals you are working on and that you are willingly taking action

• As long as you're focused, and moving in a positive direction, you're not a loser.

• As long as you get back in college soon and work towards a good degree, you're not a loser in my eyes.

• No, you aren't a loser. The only true failure is to quit trying. :)

• No you just need help.

• Not you aren't.

What Girls Said 11

• You are absolutely NOT a loser! Life is like a wheel, you will continuous ride the highs and lows, your just in a lull at the moment, the key is your "applying" for jobs, the motivation and intent is the. Use this time to prepare yourself for when you are busy with work or studies. Don't fear judgement, feel self assured, your doing far more than most. x

• I don't understand the question you're a loser for asking if you're a loser because only losers ask questions like that but over all my main thing is what hobbies do you have with no job

• No you're not.

• Far from that. You have goals and you're doing something for yourself. Just keep your focus and enjoy your hobbies. You're just fine and you'll get where you want to be.

• I don't see that as being a loser.. try being 25, with a job, but still living with your parents. It sucks.

• No I don't think you are.

• Tut are not a loser. Good job for staying in college

• Define " loser" if you meet your own definition of a loser, then you are. If not, then you aren't.

• no!!! don't ever say that. you aren't a loser until you stop trying. you are just in a slump.

• You're actively trying to make your life better which makes you not a loser

• How hot? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜ 1-10 ?