At what age does it become weird to never had a boyfriend?

Someone on here asked, at what age does it become weird to never had a girlfriend, i'm curious too but, at what age does it become weird to never had a boyfriend?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically more uncommon to never have had a boyfriend (if you're a girl)?
    Probably around 17 in the U. S.

When it becomes "weird" and people will say that it's weird? Honestly probably like 20 or 21.

I'm 19, and since I was about 17 people have thought it's weird I haven't had a girlfriend.

• It wouldn't be uncommon for a girl to never have had a boyfriend if she's unattractive, it'll be harder for her to find a boyfriend

• Tried to look up statistics on the actual average age but it's hard to find. Closest I found was "in a survey of ~2400 teens, 74% said they've had a gf/bf". So I guess that includes 13-19 year olds?

What Guys Said 10

• maybe 100! people thought it was odd at age 14 that I never had a girlfriend I wounder what they would think now

• About my age.

• I dunno.. might be a bit odd if you were like 45 and never had a boyfriend

• People ask these types of questions a lot. The best answer I can give is everyone eventually meets the right person. You just got to not give up on hope.

• I feel weird about never having a girlfriend at my age now.

But I wouldn't say it's really odd to have never had a bf/gf until 25.

• never no age.

• About 43.

• In a girls case, probably over 21 because girls don't have to be the initiators

• for a girl I'd say over 21 , cause normally girls start dating much younger , like high school and college
    for guys I'd say 25 , cause a lot can be late bloomers and start later on in life

• Probably 30