Why am I not good enough for anyone?

I always end up being someone's second option or they end up losing interest in me. Heck, one guy even said that I'm not "experienced" enough to be in a relationship with him. This has killed my self-esteem completely because I see so many people in relationships and wish I could be desired in that way. How experienced do I need to become in order to be taken seriously?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I know exactly how you feel. I've been lied to, lead on, used, and cheated on so many times that I was at the point that I wanted to give up and quit trying, because it seems like nobody will ever care. But I haven't, because I know that one day we'll all find that one person that will always be there for us, someone who we can laugh, learn, and frow with, so hang in there. It'd just be unfair to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it's not just you. It happens to everyone. Rejection happens to the best of us. Some women cannot take rejection at all and they lower their own value to keep a man around who doesn't really value them. Maybe you're lucky because you let them go

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know your situation, but it sounds like you need a change of crowd. If you're getting guys from the same pool, of course they'll all be similar.
    I recommend not trying to change yourself to meet someone else's demands. The world is a big place, and there is someone out there who will want you just like you are.

• I am almost always the runner up as well. I just recently stopped caring about it and am focusing on my own personal success and happiness

• You are good enough. It's not just you, it happens to everyone. Sometimes it takes time to meet someone who genuinely wants us. Hang in there.

• ignore that experience comment, that's pretty dumb thing to say in my opinion. Try to remember that a lot of people have a really hard time with this, it's not just you.

What Girls Said 1

• Dont be hard on yourself. It takes time to find someone with who you may connect with. It doesn't happen overnight. Right now, focus on your goals, and try to work on better your self esteem. Finds ways to give yourself positive self talk. And stop looking at other people relationships as picture perfect. Most people are in toxic relationships as is