So my ex hit me up out of the blue and I don't know how to approach?

So I happened by chance to un block my ex a couple of months ago and got phone call and long message from her tonight. She was going on about how she missed me and how we wanted to hang out and all. We had a decent long chat and it came to a point where I asked if she was still in a relationship. She told me she broke it off in the summer but "it's a waiting game." Which kinda ticked me off because I know this dude treats her like a$$ but none of y'all will believe me 😕. I don't know what to do here, I kind've want to try again but I don't know, gonna take some finessing.

21

What Girls Said 2

• If you love her work your magic, be the best guy and never back down on it, she will give up the loser eventually. It's quite simple to save a gal from that crap. Be the better man. She will get tired of him very quickly.

• Why do you feel it will take some finessing?

• Because she seems on the fence about her other ex

• Forget him. If you're genuinely sweeter than him, she will notice.

What Guys Said 1

• don't go back. You are just the "fall back" guy because things aren't working out with this other guy. She was really stupid to bring up the "waiting game" comment but at least you know she is still holding out for this guy. If she respected you and wanted to get back she wouldn't have told you that.

She just wants male attention again. Don't fall for it (I say this because I did a few times)