Is there something wrong with me because no girls like me?

Like if I'm doing something wrong because no girls seem interested in me. People tell me I'm fun and a cool guy. Don't understand why no girls like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh pish posh you will find someone who will like you, it takes time. That just means your a unique and cool person and that's a good thing!
    Work on your confidence you'd be surprised how many girls flock when your confident.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't enough about you and how you behave around girls to give any plausible answer. It could be a lot of things. You should provide more detail or just ask a friend who knows you very well if they would know the answer to that.

• Like people think I'm cool and say I'm fun to hang around with. I go to college and work part time in retail so I have my things together. I've been told I'm a funny guy by girls as well.

• Hmmmm 🤔 I'm not sure. I know that they maybe girls who do like but you might not know it. Also, you may be difficult for you to decipher which girls are giving off vibes that they like you

• Too many girls act like they don't like me. I don't know if it's my looks, but I'm not trying to figure them out. Too complicated.

What Guys Said 3

• good question, you can have everything and still get no interest from women, it's something related to how women see you, for example, you can be good looking, confident and such and no one will bat an eye... have a great personality? still nothing... it is how they "sense" you, we are still animals you know, women tend to look for the best of the best unfortunately, most of us are fucked anyway so don't worry about it

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JGzBdfkp0
    Funny how many times this vid fits the question here

• There is nothing wrong with you as long as you do the right thing. I think a lot of girls like you, but they think they can get someone better so they reject you. It's hard to attract the super desirable girls because they have a lot of dating options. Maybe you can go for a less desirable girl who have less options and she might go on a date with you.