Dating older guy?

Hi I am married and 32 years old. I am dating a older person who is 54 years old.. he is very passionate, smart, handsome and loving.. he gives me full attention. I feel very happy with him.. my husband doesn't have time for me. He ignores me. Is it something wrong?

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. The fact you are already dating someone while still married to your husband.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should first Divorce your husband and THEN have a relationship, this is not fair and it is not normal, at least according to my standards.

Try to understand what is missing in your marriage and try to fix it, it takes TWO to fix it though, talk to your husband, and see if there is anything fixable, if not DIVORCE and continue dating your 54 year old man. But play a FAIR game at least.

Good luck

What Guys Said 11

• Wtf lmao

• If you feel neglected at home then a natural reaction is to get that attention elsewhere and an older guy more loving and treats you right is not wrong in my opinion

• First your married. You and your husband need marriage counseling. Not to start seeing another man. This extra relationship is going to lead and cause trouble for you. Get your marriage right.

• Well you cheat which just show that you are a person without loyalty, ethiic or moral. In other words, a person that cannot be trusted and with whom people should not get involved.

Good luck

• And women wonder why we think there's something wrong with them.

• You've crossed the bridge. If you're sure the grass is greener then you know what to do. You can't occupy both sides.

• Lol if 18 year old guy gives u more attention than this 52 then u will cheat him too. Lmfao

• Is there something wrong !! Of course not , aren't most women encouraging cheating? Doesn't hurt anyone to cheat on thier husband. What would give you that impression? He probably would care less anyhow.

• So your married banging some old guy will played

• Wrong in which sense? Legal? Moral?

• i think maybe this relationship will be problem. Because he will not be passionate in the future

What Girls Said 9

• I wonder if hubby is balling someone else as well.
    I guess if that works for you, this might be good enough for 5-10 years due to his age or until he replaces you with someone else equally as young.
    You may be the type that eventually gets taken for granted, but attractive as forbidden fruit... for awhile?

• Are you separated from your husband? Or are you seeing this 52 year old man behind your husbands back?

• That's cheating.

• I think that you should talk to your husband about how you feel, and if he doesn't change the way he acts towards you, then it is a lost cause to be with someone that doesn't care for you.

I dont condone cheating or 'open' relationships, but if you aren't happy with your husband after you talk to him you should probably think seriously about maybe asking for a divorce.

being happy is a very important part of life because we only have one. and there are more sad moments than happy ones.

• If I'm right about what I understand you have to have written your married and dating someone else yes something is very wrong you're cheating on him because he doesn't give you attention that means you don't deserve attention

• Does your hubby have a girl friend?

• of course it is , it is cheating

• Of course that is adultery dear.

• Well yes? Your cheating on your husband.