Is it wrong to tell a guy you dont want to date him because you prefer virgins?

Its not really the truth , but he wants to date me for sure and I dont want to date him

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• If that is actually the reason, then it is perfectly fine. Everyone has their preferences, and quite frankly, I don't blame you.

However, if that isn't really why you are breaking up with him, don't lie. He deserves to know why the relationship didn't work out, so he can learn from his mistakes.

• we aren't dating, we are barely friends

• he didn't do anything wrong, im just not attracted to him and we aren't compatible. Some people just go togheter, there probably is several girls out there who will love him for the person he is, im just not one of those girls

• Tell him he just isn't your type or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say you're not interested, you don't have to lie.

What Guys Said 12

• Don't lie to him. Tell him the truth.
    And then add that not being a virgin was a turn off for you. Don't make it seem like it is the main reason because clearly it is not.

• Than tell him, you are not interested in him in a romantic way.

God, why do women have such a hard time telling the truth when you are not interested in someone.

• Tell him the truth!

• tell him you aren't interested. problem solved

• Don't lie to him, just be honest and say thanks but no thanks. If he asks say your not interested.

• Not wrong to say that if it's true, but you're lying. Just tell the truth.

• Why do you have to give an excuse to not date him? Can't you just say no, I don't want to date you?

• Just tell him you dont want to date him because you like another guy, it should do it.

• He is gonna think you are an idiot. Think of some better excuse

• no, its fine.

• If its not actually the reason then id rather know honestly why.

• How about you woman up and tell him the real reason you don't want to date him?

• I could do that

• I think im going to sugar coat it a bit lol

• nooooo.. why? you have the power to completely destroy his confidence and you're walking away from it? meeeeh -_-

What Girls Said 9

• No it's not wrong, some guys doesn't want to date virgin girls. Before I met my boyfriend, the guys that talked to me stopped talking or dating me because I was a virgin, a few of them even told me they can't continue dating me because I won't have sex.

Or you can just be honest and tell him you're not interested in him.

• You have every right to be honest to them, i don't think you should hide this fact and your desire for your future partner, and people should respect that, so just be honest and problem resolved :)

• Just say thank you but no thank you. I'm not interested.

• It will offend him or make him feel you think he is used or something.

I would say be kind with your words.

• its honest

• it is not wrong

• just say you can't right now, no need to make something up

• How about don't make up something ridiculous and just tell him you're not into him like that?

• Just tell him you don't wanna date him?