As a shy girl how do I potentially build a friendship with a guy?

Hello I would please appreciate some tips into his case

In January I began my second semester of university and in one of my evening classes I decided to sit next to this guy in which i hadn't never met or spoken to previously and week by week would simply sit next to one another and just smile at one another but no speaking involved, and then strangely enough he happens to be in another of my classes and anytime I would see him we would smile at one another and at times when our eyes locked his face would turn red ! and even at times he would try to catch a glance at me anytime he thought I wasn’t looking in which I caught him staring a week ago ! So On last week Wednesday he finally began a conversation and asked me if I was in his other class and we began speaking about our classes and he asked me a few questions and then that was it for that day as we had to stop talking due to our lecture resuming. Then yesterday he suddenly decided to sit behind me in our other class and I then decided to initiate a conversation by asking him how he felt about our upcoming test and we just chatted for a bit and then didn’t speak for the rest of the class. As I left I then told him goodbye he just looked away and nodded and ask we walked in both directions I decided not to initiate a conversation as I didn't want to seem overbearing but I caught him staring at me– anyhow I would love to get to know him better but I’m shy so most likely I’m a bit awkward how do I go about this? Thanks for the tips ! we are both in our 20's

Most Helpful Girl

• See for signs of interest

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0