18-22 year old guys?

When girls put out kinda easily do you lose respect or do you actually like it? Like you're seeing a girl and you have sex before fully committing, would you leave her or would you be glad she enjoys sex? If you're not 18-22 answer like you would if you were that age :)

• Leave
  • Be glad

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Less than 2 weeks ago I was 22 so... I think I remember very well what I thought haha. Well, those things are not exact. If she wants to have sex, good! If she doesn't, it won't make me respect her more or less or want her less.

However, it depends on my intentions with her. If I only wanted sex, I'd tell her, I don't think that it's fair to give people false hopes and I'd only proceed if she agrees with it. If I want more than that, I tell her too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys that age would usually be mindblown

What Guys Said 10

• Ya it definitely depends, I've been in situations where I've lost interest in the person because the sex was just not captivating, but on the other hand the delay builds the sexual tension so it's a very subtle thing. But ya most import for me is to feel like I'm being seduced, sexuality is partially physical but it's also definitely a state of mind. Had to drop the last girl I was seeing because she wasn't seductive and I just couldn't get into it.

• Oh I'm 23. Told old. ✌️

• Really depends on the relationship, if both are just horny, maybe not such a great idea, but if the feelings come fast, not so bad, seal the deal.

• I would be fine with this, just because you are a female doesn't mean you aren't aloud to enjoy sex, society has shaped this issue in such a fucked way, but go for it girl.

• so society is making the " guys need sex and woman don't" coz they call girls slut if they talk about it?

• and girls blame guys that there all horney

• Yeah it does go both ways, but in my opinion sexuality is so individual one should not be judged on it

• Me personally, i don't mind it at all and i would be glad she's enjoying sex.

• That depends on the girl I'm seeing entirely.

• Be glad.

• I mean I haven't been that far, but sense of owning a girl easily makes her less respectable near me. There, I said it.

• When I was that age? I'd be glad, and probably commit to her, because I'm a romantic sort of freak.

• I'm not in this age group, but loved this back then.

What Girls Said 1