Would you rather date a White or black person?

I like black Boys 😆

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No preference. Whichever I'm attracted to more as far as looks, personality, and interests

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Don't really care, but I tend to be more attracted to white girls, and feel like I click with their culture more.

0|0
    0|0
    • as a black guy I say you should date more black women because you get to know more about their culture and vise versa. it makes for a very interesting relationship. I'm just saying from my own personal experience because I'm currently dating a white girl

• @curiousnessisreal95 I wouldn't mind dating a black girl, not at all. If it happens, then cool.
      I did go to a college that was mostly black people, so I kinda have been around black culture a little bit.

• I prefer Europeans, Middle eastern and Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care... the only criteria is that she is a sexy women. Blacks women are hot af and so are white girls... actually girls in general are just sexy af... whateves

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer white but it doesn't mean I refuse black.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd date a girl with whom i have a rare mental connection, deep intimacy, and who's soul is very beautiful and who has inside beauty, i dont care whether she's black, white, or handicapped physically

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate on color, it doesn't matter if they r white, black or brown

I'm more concerned on facial features and their behaviour & attitude towards other

0|0
    0|0
  • As I am, white.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am Asian, and I am generally attracted to White girls.
    (For those who [if] come here to call me racist or any PC stuff, go f--k yourself.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white girls. And by that I mean their skin color, they can be any race, so long as they're white... ish. Prefferably whiter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • White

0|1
    0|0
    • Because?

• Show All
    • Wait, I'm racist because I'm more attracted to white women?

• I didn't say anything about that

• White

0|0
    0|0
  • Good to know... yay 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • A person with brains specializing in wits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date in my race (white). No black women.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends who I get along better with color doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Good. Stick to your own race. 😁

0|1
    1|0
    • 😀 yeah

• Puertoricans aren't exactly black/African.

• @dudegreat I just look at her picture and replied, I didn't know she was Puerto-Rican. If that's the case then that advice applies to her.

• No preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin color is irrelevant to me, personality is what counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't actually focus too much on race when deciding whom to date

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both races but ig I love white girls more... But I'd date any girl as long as she's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick

0|0
    0|0
  • are you black?

0|0
    0|0
  • black woman.. I'm white

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian

0|1
    0|0
    • Probably because your Asian too?

• No I am not Asian

• Rather white but I've been with black, Latina and white so it doesn't really matter I just don't get stares and comments when I'm with white girls , sad but true

0|0
    0|0
    • That's strange?

• Show All
    • I know why do you think I asked this question wanted to see the controversy!

• Oh ok

• Why do you? Out of curiosity. Be honest. Color doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9