Do you notice that you get hit on more when you are in a relationship?

This is mostly a question for guys.

• Yes
  • No
  • I wouldn't know because I'm single as fuck
    Vote C

721

Most Helpful Girl

• After me and my boyfriend had been together for awhile and it was common knowledge that he was off the market, female friends/acquaintances of his suddenly became much more flirtatious! We were close friends before dating so I know that I'm not just being jealous, though it does irk me, haha.
    I'm not sure why people love to poach so much. I get the "it show's he's good with commitment" thing, but if he does it WITH you he'll do it TO you so really they're just setting themselves up for failure there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Thats why female friends are goat even when you are single. Unless theyre insecure, and cock block you, they help you get laid because you're seen with a girl. In women's logic all the good dudes are taken, and whats left are the leftovers.

I once took my really really hot friend out for drinks. And while we had a platonic relationship, she cocked me at every corner. Other girls wouldn't even hide their intentions, theyd be like "wanna come over i live 2 blocks away". She told me she felt like she was being used so that's why shed scare the sloots away.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, people are generally more attractive to other people when they feel desired. People tend to like confidence and people tend to be more confident when they are in a relationship esp. in the beginning. You get more of a pep in your step when you feel valued by someone you value and that is valuable to others.

• I voted yes because everyone wants my freaking man now that he is with me -_- gosh

• I dont know cause I never got hit while being single

• lol I don't know. No one flirts with me

• Basically this is just me being single AF while reading yo comments lol

• Yes because most people like what they can't have

What Guys Said 20

• It doesn't make a difference. Men who're attractive, physically or otherwise, are just less likely to be single. Women don't hit on those men because they are taken, they hit on them because they are attractive. Also, they might have found out that he's in a relationship after trying to hit on him, not before.

• Ye way more

For one when others see you with a partner your value shoots up because for
    One you are taken and then they also wonder what you have that makes you desirable to the other

Also you have this extra glow to you when you're rockin a partner

• I have not noticed a noticable difference between the times when I have been in a relationship versus when I haven't. Thought I've always been low key about such things, so if word has gotten around it's been because my then girlfriend desided to spread it.

Women have huge egos. There is nothing more attractive to a female than a good-looking man in a committed relationship. A woman’s logic might say, “If the guy is good enough for her and she's not more awesome than I am, then the guy is likely to be good enough for me, as well." A woman’s ego is less likely to be damaged if she doesn’t manage to win over a taken man.

• My wedding ring seemed to be a woman magnet. Fortunately, my wife wasn't the jealous type. She thought it was funny. :-)

• Yes, psychologists have done actual studies on this. It turns out your body releases pheromones when you're sexually active that attracts others.

• Yes! I have been in a relationship for almost three years and I noticed that a lot of beautiful women who wouldn't talk to me before will talk to now coz they know you are an item that they want but can never have and once you are single again and you go to look at or for these women they ignore you or don't even look at you but as soon as you get another girlfriend they are right there!

• Yep, you've been pre-screened. The prettier your girl is the more aggressive it is too.

• Yeah. There was a noticeable increase when I got married and wore a ring as well.

• Yeah. It's because people want to be around people that are legit happy with themselves. I have a relationship with my gym pass, ya damn right!

• Guess girls just like wanting what they can't have. Maybe you should ask some girls why they do it. Maybe stealing a guy thats already in a relationship is a sense of achievment. Heck i dont know. Also iv seen this happen more often than not.

• Yes its like many girls try to keep you on the side and once that option (you) fell away because you now have a relationship they want to undermine that relationship.

• Of course. Don't even have to be in a relationship. Appearing together with a woman in a social situation is enough to get them dames going.

• I never been in a relationship so I wouldn't know but I'm single as fuck and I get hit on so much...

• you got hit by a car for this?

dayum

• more seriously, possible cause:

self confidences starts to appears and shine since you're getting confident thanks to relationship

the more the relationship goes, the happier and healthy you look

• Yes. It's almost funny.

• Its like this you notice when bad things happen to you but not when something good does

• It's one of god's crueler tricks

• Yes. Sometimes even better looking ones then u currently have.

• I do for some reason. Perhaps I appear more desirable?