2 dates, talking almost every day for about 3 months and suddenly he's so distant?

This guy and I met on tinder (yeah don't judge). We get along really well and we've been texting for four months now, we have gone on two (really nice) dates, with one month apart, so we really haven't been "seeing each other", but we still texted almost every day
Last week I went to the city where he leaves so I thought I might ask him out, but he said he was busy and he couldn't go out (which I completely understand so I didn't make a big deal about it, but since then he's been distant, he replies to my texts but with conversation killers, his last text from today was only a smiley emoji, I haven't replied and don't really want to since I feel I'm annoying him or he doesn't wanna talk. Maybe it's me overthinking/overanalyzing, but I'd like to hear some more opinions, especially from guys who have done this or have been through this.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I'd move on tbh. If he wanted to see you and talk to you then he'd make the effort. It doesn't look like the reciprocating so it's best to move on. You can find someone way better, trust me.