How do you respond and what exactly is his point?

You get into a argument with guy friend and say some hurtful things. he's not talking to you for a wk then one day he says when your ready to apologize text him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• his point is he wants to stay friends but you hurt him and he wants you to apologise. he didn't talk to you for a week because he was waiting for you to make the first move. So apologise and you'll be mates again,

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm I don't know about your argument... but that's bad, he thinks that he has done nothing wrong at all... If you got into an argument, that means the two of you must have done something wrong on both sides (maybe 80% 20%). If I were you I would probably say something like "I'm sorry for the bad things I said to you, I didn't really mean them, it was just the heat of the moment... But about the argument, I think that we are both at fault somehow... (etc)
    P. S. It would be great if you could tell me about your argument but that's not necessary 😆

What Guys Said 1

• he asks you to apologize? nope...

What Girls Said 1

• How do you respond? You apologize for saying hurtful things. What is his point? He's hoping you didn't really mean the hurtful things you said and will apologize.