How do you make a spark? If not, how do you move on?

Months ago I started talking to this girl, and everything was great. We met up a couple times and everything seemed to be rolling great. It got a little crazy, she would tweet at me and Snapchat me while we would be texting. So basically three conversations going on at once. A little crazy, I know. But for once I wasn't the one blowing up someone's phone. However, she lost interest in me. I asked her out, and she said no. When I asked why she just said that she didn't feel a "spark." I don't know what spark she was looking for but we definitely clicked. She now has a boyfriend, but I can't move on. I don't want to move on. We're still friends, but I know that if we were something more I would be happier. Bottom line, I've been engaged before and cheated on, that's my baggage. So I know when I'm going crazy and when something legitimate is going on. If it's not going to happen with her, it won't happen with anyone else. I've talked to other girls in the meantime and it's just not the same. I don't want to live alone anymore, and there is no point of doing anything if I'm alone. I'm tired of filling this empty void with things other than love. How can I make a spark? What do I do?

30

What Girls Said 3

• You can't really "make a spark". It's just something that happens naturally between two people. If it's not there, then there really isn't anything that can be done about it.

• It just happens naturally don't try it force it just let it happen.

• See if she is interested

What Guys Said 0