Guys, on a first date kiss do you always lean 100%?

Some of my family and friends set first date boundaries, for an example my cousin never kisses on the first date. I am curious to know about your preference on a first date kiss. Do you lean in 100% or do you lean 90 and she leans 10?

Kinda like in that movie Hitch, with Will Smith.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol he made like 10% of the lean before I all but attacked his face. It was our first official date but we'd gone out two days before without considering it a date. Turned into love and still going strong. Trust me... if she's ready to kiss you it will likely be pretty clear there will be some reciprocation on her end.

Most Helpful Guy

• I need to watch that movie again

What Girls Said 2

• No, never lean 100%. A date is not just about you trying to impress a girl... she should be trying to impress you too. Feelings should be mutual, the effort should come from both sides... if you want to kiss her, sure, make the move... but you should never have to go the full 100%. If she is interested in you, she should be moving towards you too!

Good luck.

• I have never kissed on a first date. One date tried, I got turned off.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!