Men & I guess women lol, is it true that a lot of women in this era hold super high impossible standards for men to meet just to be able to date them?

I mean let's look at facts. I'm beginning to see a pattern... The prettier the woman is, the more qualified the men must be... (And even ugly women want more more than the usual.) I feel the idea of love is fading and disappearing these days, seems to all be about lust! A lot of the women won't even talk to you if your not some pretty boy that's rich throwing money in the air driving a fully loaded BMW or Mercedes. Oh, and living in a house that's slightly short of being considered a Mansion. lol no one actually takes the time to actually have a decent conversation, most convos with me consist of my accomplishments and what's in my pocket. Chances are If I'm not stuntin on a date then I'm probably not gonna see that girl again.

Yes yes I know! Someone here is thinking I'm dating the wrong type of women... Maybe that's true considering I'm in Los Angeles. A lot of women here are superficial& materialistic I must admit.

Anyway the the question is is it true that a lot of women In general are beginning to hold extremely high standards just to go on a date/get laid or whatever?

• Yes women are holding much higher standards these days
  • No i believe a lot of women will still compromise when it comes to dating

612

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say stupid high just certain preferences that we like, same as anyone else with a preference

• But I mean, it's like saying I gotta drive a lsmborghini just to get you to have dinner with me. (We haven't even gotten to having sex yet) πŸ€”I can't imagine what I'd have to accomplish just to get you to spend the night 😣 lol you all want the highest of the high for something so simple as a conversation at dinner or a hug or a simple introduction like giving your first name lol... What planet do a lot of you ladies live on again cuz it ain't earth... And mind you, I'd be the one going out of my way just for these simple things... In the very end I'm losing cuz when you move in or marry me I'm obligated to keep you happy with material gains, or Welth, or vacations and sweet words even when I'm having a bad day... Relationships tend to favor in a females prospective and then females have the audacity to bitch and complain when they get cheated on by that same hotter guy they chose to give their heart and soul to lol

• Cuz I've talked slot of shit to a few people and well, some of them participate in my post just to talk shit and be a smart ass just to get a reaction out of... I've embarrassed lots of people and made enemies with a few guru's and admins (unfortunately). This was all done yesrs ago when I first joined

• Okay and this is now and also the internet... Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• i think its worse in america and really well to do countries, but thats the way of the world, generally the hotter the girl the more well to do of a guy she can attract. whats makes people attractive to each other isn't always politically correct to admit.

• You sir might win best comment for this. It's s truth!

What Girls Said 5

• Frankly what I take from your rant is you don't think you're quite good enough. Clearly I don't know you or your situation in its entirety but perhaps you lack confidence.

• He is right though. Rant or no rant.

Did you ever stop to think why the prostitution industry is worth billions? Worldwide? Why do men have to pay for something women charge? Why this demand. It's the scale of this that amazes me. It's the hard evidence for what he is saying.

• Confidence is given, you're not born with it. Even the most good looking person will feel like they're not confident if everyone around them treat them like they're not attractive.
      Confident people are that way because the people surrounding them give it to them in the form of acceptance, and popularity. Look around, the least confident people around, are the ones who have trouble fitting with others based on some type of social stereotype.
      Take any of these awkward teen celebrities and boy bands that have millions of girls dryhumping their posters at night, and not one of them get that kind of reaction because they're confident, but in reality, it's actually the other way around.

• @CBryan damn I prolly fall into that category, I'm not too confident these days but that's because I was in an accident that left me... A little less than attractive to say the least, there's times where I'm not sure women are looking at me cuz I'm pretty buff/ripped, or for their looking at my deformities due to my accident... They often work out around me and look but the looks throw me off, thus I don't really speak unless spoken to. Friends say I look intimidating and unfriendly, but I say never judge a book by its cover.. lol

• I reall don't think most women are like that, at least not where I'm from. I have some standards mself but it's nothing ridiculous or unattainable.

• why would I have to bring down my standards? I admit I have very high standards but I'm not complaining about my relationship status

• Lol of course your not complaining cuz your winning... Thank god I don't know what you look like and even if I did.. I certainly wouldn't take your ass on some dream date just so you would spread your legs for me or so you could stay by my side when I want company... I believe there's no physical pleasure than the touch of a beautiful woman's body, but I also believe it's not even close to being worth giving up my bank accounts and cars and homes all all that good stuff... It's a two way street, I make you feel good with sex and you make me feel good to but in today's world... It feels more like selling your soul for the sake of a woman's touch... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no thx😌

• isn't LA shallow land? I mean are the guys any better?

• Guys with six packs, awesome terrors and vehicles, beach tens and perfectly colored tans and smell like delicious fragrances that's what LA's all about. Oh and the clothes made from rare materials

• Sounds like jersey shore...

• @CBryan in many cases, it slightly is, elevated taste for a more comfortable life

• Sure thing, I mean lets just forget about the women who get beaten and verbally abused by their husbands and boyfriends because they are foolish and they stay with them. Okay...

• Spotted the feminist.

• @AdamThomas I don't consider myself the new wave feminist that everyone is obsessed with today. So no.

• Good. Feminism is bullshit.

What Guys Said 11

• They have higher standards, because they're achieving more themselves. And rightly so.

I'd like you hear your rationale though why they should date an underachiever who is a nice genuine guy, when they can date a successful, attractive, nice genuine guy?

• Lol what planet are you from, what high achieving males have you ever discovered to be (genuine?) lol bruh everyone has gotten to the top by coming some type of bad doing at one point or another, there's no such thing as perfect... And a lot of these so called... (Genuine) men that you speak of, they play women like a PlayStation... Have soo much money and soo much materiel worth that they often believe the world is too small to be tied down to 1 woman. They are the ones that give quotes like... "You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you can never lose women chads get money." Or they say shit like M. O. B. - Money over bitches lol bro (no disrespect but you epic fail, your fighting for the wrong team.. Your on the women side lol nvm I don't wanna argue... Your right pal, whatever you say goes I guessπŸ˜†πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ˜Œ

• OKCupid has evidence of it:

blog.okcupid.com/.../

• Many women do have very high standards, but I still believe that many women aren't conceited little girls, and understand men have flaws just like themselves.

• Men have flaws, agreed but I often believe women are forever in search of what I like to call... (The flawless man) Tell me when you find one that actually exist cuz I might turn gay for that one lol

• Yes. This isn't a debatable issue. It's an observable fact.

• Women fuck men for what they have to offer (I. e power in a given context), while men fuck women for who they are (and this includes sexual power).

So the more you have to offer a woman, the more successful it's women you will be. And yes this overlaps with standards.

• What about a woman who is also successful? Seems there is an automatic assumption here

• This guy is pretty insightful πŸ€”

• So you are making the blanket statement that ALL women are attracted to power and ALL men are attracted to good looks... Remind me the portion regarding evolution?

• Some of us like to think women are getting too high standards, yet notice how willing we are to believe that women only get with men for their wallet, overlooking everything else from looks to personality. Wouldn't that be the same as having few to no standards at all?

• I'm beg to differ, 9/10 women who say I go for personality, that's a lie! Because the image itself is an attention getter. Ugly men have the hardest times in life finding a woman they want because of what they look like. (UNLESS!) their throwing hundreds and/or driving a car that looks like a freakin spaceship on steroids lol their are few authentic women that really do go for personalities... But that's like finding a 4 leaf clover lol good luck brotha in your searchπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

• Yeah I've been lucky enough times to realize people are usually far more complex than one might imagine.

• I want what I like, she wants what she likes. That's life

• Never judge a book by its cover

• Wel they judge pretty well, you sound really entitled anyway you "nice guy."

• I am a nice guy lol until I'm crossed, than I'm a nightmare. (No I don't do the creepy stalker type shit.) too many women in the world who'll sell their souls just to know what real love is like... I made that comment (never judge a book by its cover) cuz I know dumb women that are actually smart, beauty like model status or playmate status, great careers and even more money than me. But it's the simple fact they give in to easy when they see a handsome guy. They assume he's authentic and legit and faithful and loyal or whatever, but little do they know he's fuckin dumb dirty club bitches every weekend and running home with the lies lol. Now I'm not a hater, I actually feel pitty and empathy for a lot of these women because they can definitely do better! But the simple fact is they did exactly what I fuckin said don't do, (don't judge a book by its cover) (no disrespect) but I have the strongest feeling you're probably one of those dudes lol. More power to you if you are brothaπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜Ž

• I mean, I try to hold very high standards to keep myself single.

• yes I'm short poor and not that attractive I've never had a girlfriend and I'm 30 yet I've tried to date. This could be all my fault but come on really I shoulda met some one by mistake at this point?

• You should put yourself out there more and do online dating and even go to speed dating meetings to increase your odds of mating

• Na I'm over it I got to much shit going on at this point. Maybe when I get some goals handled.

• DUDE, you're problem is that you're dating in LA. 'nuff said.

• Lol so what in suppose to leave my home to find someone half way around the world that might not even speak my language?

• No, just go to Kansas or something lol

• Lol this guy

• It's mostly in America like this, you need to find them outside the country now. I've been on dating sites it's unbelievable how picky they are

• Explain to me please, you mean women are picky on dating sites?

• No begging to meet up and finally hang out, no waiting for days for a response, lol geez

• Yeah exactly, I guess I'll wait for the right moment