Is it mainly the guys job to keep women interested?

Not 100% but I feel like men have the harder job when it comes to impressing women.

• Yes
  • No

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like when girls like someone, they are dead set on getting that 1 person to like them, and trying to impress them. They usually don't notice that other guys are trying to impress them. Or they do and are just not interested. Some girls might not even get the hint that you're trying to impress them because they are insecure and don't automatically assume you're trying to impress them. And some are just hard to get. But no matter what, let it be known that you are interested because she might not get the point otherwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only guys who care about impressing women and intentionally try to. If you're legit impressive then you'll never need to keep women interested because they will be themselves - you should strive for that state instead.

What Girls Said 4

• NO, it always takes two !!

• Absolutely not. Both people should be putting in effort, energy, and time into it.

• In theory yes, but in practicality?

• Kinda and vis versa if you want someone to want you be something they want

• No the woman's too

What Guys Said 3

• I dont recall being a circus monkey to keep my superiors entertained.

• We have more "stuff" to do. Women just need boobs, butt and sometimes legs.

• No..