How to have a boyfriend if I have no jobs and no money?

I don't really know what to do, internet dating? Or where should I go to meet guys?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• OK firstly, you DONT need a job or money to get a great guy. women are generally the ones who require job/money in a guy they date. (hence your focus on it). but most guys don't care. they want a beautiful woman with a great personality who is driven.
    -now there's the key: being driven. even if you don't have a job, you need to have passions and goals that you are actively working towards. do you draw sing or write? do you want to open a salon or mechanic shop? what are your goals bc if you are working passionately towards these, it will combine with your looks and personality to make you extremely attractive. your job and money situation won't matter.
    when you're young, your current situation doesn't matter as much as the future you are working towards.

• I just want a random job, nothing exceptional. What I like / want to do is travel. I want to make money to travel the country I like.
      But if he ask me what are you doing now? And I said i'm looking for a job and I don't have a degree. I just graduate from high school and now I'm in my house, it been nearly 1 years I search a job without find one. It just sound like i'm a loser who do nothing all days. Not very attractive.

I know guys doesn't care as much as girls do but I really sound like a loser right now. And I don't know where I should look for a guys. Internet? or just going out at bar, club to meet guys?

• yes some jobs will help you more towards your goal (like a bookstore). but ANY job you do and be the best at will pay you to travel. if you become the best burger flipper you will be promoted and eventually reach manager. if you are the best fast food manager you will be promoted and taken to training for franchise manager. if you are the best there you will be promoted to company management. if you are the best there you will be promoted to a regional position. by the time you are the best here you are being paid to go around the nation teaching others how to be the best.

you can reach travel from nearly EVERY good job so long as you don't complain, aren't stuck up, and work your button off to be the best.

• also there are always good places hiring. ( BY good I mean legal and safe) the key is knowing where and being humble.

as to where to meet guys, don't go to clubs and bars. you'll meet the wrong type of guy 9/10 times.
      meet guys at your future job, at bookstores, libraries, coffee shops, and common interest groups. places like Church are also good places to meet guys. statistically, the guys you meet at church or a bowling club or golfing club or book club will be much higher caliber and better people than those you will usually meet while out and about. and much better than those you'll likely meet at bars and clubs.

I hope this helps. lmk if you have any more questions :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationship aside I'd go and get a job for yourself. Generate some income and self confidence as well as meeting new people.

• If i wait for getting a job I would be a virgin when I'm 30

• Well all the best with it then. Attitude and effort are what make success happen - with everything so I wish you the best of luck

• Thank you :)
      I'm keeping on searching a job everyday

What Guys Said 12

• Don't really understand the point of the question. Having a job and money isn't something that stops you from having a boyfriend. Go out meet guys wherever, in the street, internet dating, bars (you don't have to buy drinks if you can't afford them). But I think getting some money and a job should be a higher priority in your life right now.

• I don't have a job neither do I study so when he ask me what I'm doing what do I say? Nothing, i do nothing but searching a job and tell him I drop from high school. It's not very attractive... Money is important how i'm gonna pay for the date if I don't have any money?
      In the street and bar it's just for hook up...

• Well you need money for that, lol.
      Music producer, singer, video game producer, comic artist, visual effects... All of those things can be jobs based around things that interest you. You might just need to be prepared to work minimum wage in a crap job in order to support yourself whilst working towards one of those jobs.

• I know, that's suck.
      For the jobs I search all job really. If I find one I would take it. I'm not very difficult.

• Well usually the guy is expected to pay so as a woman you don't need to have money to date. In fact you can actually profit from dating.
    www.businessinsider.com/confessions-how-she-made-1200-a-month-using-matchcom-2011-11

• Be really attractive

• Lol dude you don't need a job or money to be dating someone are you serious?

If you are attractive enough, DUDE. WILL. PAY.

• And when he ask me what I'm doing and i said "Oh it been month I search a job and I have no college degree, I just drop high school after graduation" he would think I'm some kind of loser and that's far from being attractive.

• You need to have a job. Relationships cost money. It doesn't need to be a fancy job, or even a full time job, but you have to have a job. Otherwise you're just being a mooch.

• Find something like a hobby, dance, music whatever it may be a chance to find someone to really like you.
    I would say is better then actual online dating just because there are a lot of freaks, at least I was one.

• I would but I don't have money for doing them. So, it's hard.

• With pleasure, thank you too for talking with me

• You're welcome :)

• Don't be so hard on yourself. I have both and I'm still single, lol!

• Find a man willing to pay for everything.

• You'll be fine. Men don't place money high on their importance list like women do.

• I don't even can pay for my drink / meal so... I don't think any men would be ok to pay several date and me paying nothing...

• You can still find a good looking guy who'll pay.

• I hope, thanks for the advice :)

• Men aren't gold diggers like women. We don't care if you have money or not.

• men do care, if we go out and I can't even pay for my part they would just tell me that I'm a gold digger... No men want to pay for a date nowadays.

• Right i think you should be able to pay for a date but if you really are that broke, just let your partner understand.

• Find a job and create money
    Coz in your case now he knows you have no money therefore he will fuck your pussy because he is always responsible about paying for your food etc. then he might leave you to fuck another chick.

• Can I be your boyfriend lol sorry😅

What Girls Said 2

• Sugar daddies

• I'm on the same boat. I agree with Expect2Achieve.