Why do most women prefer ginger guys like me?

What do we have that is irresistible to the eyes of women?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer Blond and brown hair. Ginger is a total turn off for me. But maybe those girls like Ed Sheran? he's quite popular nowadays (for his song not his hair color...).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ginger guys? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• No no no no. I dont know with what kind of girls you hang out with but dude.. there maybe some women who prefer ginger guys. But not 'most'
    Most of them either go with brunettes (like me) or blondes!
    Besides, why would you add 'lime me?' I can't even see you, i dont even know if your telling the truth.
    (Dont use my words against me) but, anyway. I answered your question.. partly. i have no idea why some girls like ginger guys, im into blonde and brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because red it's the color of passion! I usually am very straight forward and begin conversations with guys I like, but only one time it has happened that a guy has made so nervous that was not able to talk to him. He saw me approach him but I became so nervous that just panicked he looked at me and I just walked away lol, he had beautiful pale skin and an amazing red hair and beard with mustache 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see your amazing ginger self <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know, I dated a ginger guy, but it was only because he was hilarious and was also kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a rule I don't find a finger attractive but to each his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Never thought about it that way since I've never looked at ginger guys that way either.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're Irish it's the accent for sure
    Otherwise it's because the hair is cute

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not Irish. Most Irish are dark haireds.

• I always see them as redheads in cartoons and such

• s3-eu-west-1. amazonaws. com/evokeuploads/2015/09/national-anthem. jpg

• Ew fuck no.
    Keep the fire crotch away from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Black hair!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... maybe a lot of girls are just into that... maybe it has to do with where you are or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly not much for ginger men, however if you can make it work, it's a major turn on. not many can

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing you're all ugly

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, since when?

Last I heard sperm banks won't even accept donations from gingers because the demand is so low. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Married to J. Lo huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ginger? You f'ing kidding me?
    I want what you're smokin'. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because you lack a soul? Just kidding, it must be the way the hair or eyes gleam in a midsummer's day.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't feel guilty for crushing his soul since gingers supposedly don have one

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not truth. Women like handsome men.

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO

0|0
    0|0