I am average looking, but I have sexy body. How should I make myself look attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• you know people are going to ask for pics, really it's just about wearing what's comfortable, people will think you're attractive for your demeanor, the way you act, rather than the very appearance of you. but really just wear some light makeup, hair up or down is your choice, some relatively provocative clothing, but not so much as to make people assume you're a slut, but not to little as to not entice guys.

What Guys Said 10

• Pose the real you.. be simple and whatever you wear.. carry it perfectly.. you automatically would bcum sexy !!

• Makeup and/or plastic surgery. You could also work on your personality.

• The easiest way to give you advice would be for you to post a picture on the How Do I Look? sectiom.

• depends to what you're aiming at

not everyone are attracted to the same...

• Make up/ make over.

• Contact me and use my product

• Wear tigther cloths and more revealing. I know its bad advice but it works wonders on men...

• but by definition of having a sexy body you are already attractive, so don't worry about it

• what makes your think you are not attractive now?

• Girls always look better with cum on the face.

What Girls Said 2

• Be more confident.

• Just be yourself