Can having sex on the first date lead to a relationship?

If you have sex on the first date, can that lead to a relationship?

1522

Most Helpful Guy

• Intercourse is the way nature created for humans to generate offspring. It is also a way male and female can repeatedly give of themselves so completely in expressing their love for each other. If the intent is to just generate an orgasm for you to feel its ecstasy then you will probably get it, but as far as a relationship - it depends on the expectations both of you have. Will it require more then momentary quickies, an everlasting monogamous commitment, or something in between? I hope your goal is to live life to its fullest, but this depends on your understanding of really living, so don't be a spectator stuck just on temporal pleasures.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• if you make out with a man on a 1st date it may not lead to sex but another kind of sex that's less celebrated and some people don't call it sex even though the term has the word in it... i don't think enough people realize how often this will happen or what is expected of the girl if the man gets too stimulated... so sometimes it's not so easy to say... so i will it can lead to a relationship because if you do that then you more than like that person... and if that happens your off to a good start in your relationship no matter what morals, religion or people might say or think.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE