Girls, will you date a model?

If he was educated and humble

• Yes why
  • No why not

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a model his name is Sage feel free to follow him on Instagram great guy kind of annoying which is why we broke up but someone's career doesn't make the person I did pageants back when we dated I wasn't into it actually I made fun of every trophy I won point is the job says nothing about the person

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a model and a lot of girls want to date me but I don't want to date them because I'm asexual and aromantic.

What Girls Said 5

• Sure. I model too and the stereotypes models have are often not true. Modelling is a job, not a lifestyle or personality.

• as long as he is honest and we get along it does not really matter if you are a model. hell i will pose with you lol

• It honestly depends on how he acts and views himself. A lot of models have big egos and from what I've seen of females in relationships with models, they don't work.

• I don't think I would.

• No, he would be around tall and beautiful women all days so i wouldn't be able to do it.

What Guys Said 2

• I could be a model, does that count?

• Man where did you saw a humble model?