How to not be scared of guys?

I'm kinda scared of guys and by scared I mean scared to talk to them and I avoid them and stuff. The thing is tho I'm a social person and I'm not scared to talk to girls and I have a lot of friends that are girls but I don't have any guy friends and I've only dated 1 guy before because I'm really shy when talking to guys so I never approach them and when they do appech me it's one word answers on my side which guys hate in guessing. So how can I not be scared to talk to guys?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember that guys are people too, they may be scared to talk to you too, and may be girl crazy just like you may be boy crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys ARE scary, so this is a normal reaction.

What Guys Said 3

• If you feel scared on direct meeting, then make some guys friends on internet, talk to them understand them and then you will feel normal

• You're not conditioned to talk to them. Practice and I promise it gets easier

• Allow yourself to be open and not in a rush when they approach you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!