Why do some girls have to be so hawwwt?

I mean you ever see some girl out somewhere and you're like gooood lord! 😭 lol

like why do some girls have to be so freakin hot? It's unfair in a way, like only one guy can have her ya know? There's always more girls but what's the likelihood of getting a top level chick? not high for a lot of dudes.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, this question irritates me a little, the fact that you call a "sexy" girl TOP LEVEL chick is a little disappointing.

I would actually be careful before you get your heart broken, I MEAN HEY if you want do get your TOP LEVEL CHICK go ahead, but most are just looking for a REAL man who can show REAL LOVE :) the top level chicks don't always remain TOP ;) some gain weight and loose hair after a little so then what would you do? Leave her?
    Okay i am not judging you im sure you are a nice man, but try to not use the word TOP LEVEL CHICK so cheaply :)

Take care sweetheart <3

• Your point is just spewed from your high horse (assuming you are one of these "TOP LEVEL" chics he is referring to). You can say "it's all about being nice" all you want. The fact is, the more attractive a girl is, the more likely she will choose a guy who is equally or about equally as attractive as her.

• @FroggyDoggy96 Honestly, my ex was not that good looking, but i loved him, actually, everyone kept asking me who he is dating a girl out of his league (me) which i never actually considered because I LOVED HIM, he had CHARM and that's how he won my heart, so honestly i don't know why you are saying this and where you got this from

• Yeah, and some guys go for personality over looks, but for both genders and in most cases, you have to meet the look quota in order to even have your personality considered seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• i hated girls so much after the garden of eden, that I wanted to give them something glorious like looks and then cruelly take it away. it is the curse of eden, many a women get ruined by it.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, some guys are equally hot. There are different looks of girls and guys. Like there are cute puppies and ugly ones

• Because being hawwwt is fun.

• Lol you should've said something to her

• Examples would've been nice.

What Guys Said 1

• Genetics and shit