Cheating Ex Girlfriend?

So I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over a year and a half now. recently I bumped into my ex (that cheated on me) and she tried to hug me but I stopped her. I told my girlfriend about it and she got mad (at my ex not me) and was in a bad mood the rest of the day. Should I have kept that to myself or was it right to tell her.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing. The bad mood is normal. No woman wants to hear about an ex walking around her man.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine. You're just being honest. Open communication like that isn't a bad thing. What if you didn't say anything and her friend saw you hugging your ex. That wouldn't look very good now.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No you were right to tell her

• It was right to tell her. Better for your girlfriend to know about things like that than for her to find out some other way and then confront you later