Is 23 too old to have a relationship with a 20 year old girl?

I met this girl leaving a bar cause she's friends with my friends little sister and he called his sister for a ride. She said no and we convinced her to get one of her friends who was with her to pick us up. After that we hung out at his house and she was really flirty with me and we exchanged numbers and she fell asleep on my shoulder as we talked for a few hours alone. The next morning we made plans to go out for coffee as friends and we clicked well socially and sexually together but kept it quiet. Now after 2 months we made it official and are a couple and my friend has issues with me dating his sister friends and thinks she's too young. Atm it's weird cause she's in school and I'm in a career but I feel like three years isn't that bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• No and yes because if it were my little sister's friend I would of been like we that could of been my sister what could you possibly have in common when you were graduating highschool she was a freshman but you're both legal so w. e

• Even without the HS side of things she's a junior in college and I'm in my second year of my career and that's what I consider differint. Women mature faster then men though and I feel like that makes things better plus he knows I'll treat her well.

• That whole women mature faster thing is a myth and if you're going into the relationship thinking so you should just end it now some women are mature and so are some men but girls tend to be boy crazy where as men can have detached emotions in some situations so don't expect her to be like women your age she's not there yet

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Not that big a deal. Your friend has issues with it so of course he'll use whatever he can to tell you it's not right.

• no, not at all

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely not lmao

• Perfectly fine. :)

• It's only a 3 year age gap it's not a big difference at all

• nope