I kinda want a girlfriend😅help?

911

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of help do you require?
    Do you want us to donate money in order to get yourself an inflatable doll?
    -Sorry, I just couldn't resist- ;_;

• That was kinda meanπŸ˜…

• Okay, umm do you have female friends? Do you go to college? Do you work?
      If you have female friends you could ask them to set you up with a single friend of theirs.
      If you go to college, it can be easy to start conversations with people in your class. If you happen to find a lot of things in common with a certain girl, you can proceed on asking her to hang out with you.
      Same rule applies if you are in a work environment.
      Also, start observing what successful dudes do in order to get girls. Maybe even ask them to give you some pointers. It's way better than asking for help on GaG lol.

• Well... I'm not really in college or work at the momentπŸ˜…but I'm changing that.
      All the people in my neighborhood are weird so I don't have much friends either. Sorry how that soundsπŸ˜–

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• It's really not that hard to get one. If you see a girl you like approach her and ask her on a date. If she rejects you, move on. It's simple. Remember to be confident

• Welcome to the club, I wish you luck, maybe you'll leave the club soon, I'm almost ready to become a wizard.

• find a girl you like ask her out on a date and if its good continue dating

• Bahah, you horny foo'

• Start talking to girl.

• Just dont date a ho

• My friends let me keep their shovels after to remind them. Message me when you need one.

• very difficult

• How can i help you sirr :D

• Try online dating.