Is a massage as a gift for a guy a good idea? And no not with a happy ending?

So I don't want to go overboard it's just V Day and I've spent a lot of money on him For Christmas, a trip away and a gift. His bday isn't far off either.

i was thinking of getting him a massage.

he working in labouring, he goes to the gym, and he's going to start yoga as he's stated Boxing.

or is that super gay, do guys not like that?

could find a super hot chick to do it too, professional of course.

otherwise what else, that's not main stream and not too expensive.

FYI guys V Day falls on a Tuesday and I work evenings and him days so there is no way possible for me to see him to do something together.

I want to airtasker him a box of cute, worthwhile, useful things as a surprise.

Just trying to work out what to add.
I'm so glad I got some really helpful and positive messages from both guys n girls. High fine to all your awesome and made me feel super good about my ideas :)

410

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and I love couples massages and have one planned for the week after next.

All the stress and exertion of work combined with an active life takes its toll and a proper massage is a great way to unkink both mind and body.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a guy but sure sounds like a sweet gift.

What Guys Said 9

• I thought it was a good idea till I got to this part.
    "could find a super hot chick to do it too, professional of course".
    I don't care about Valentine's, but if we're gonna do something, I wanna do something together. Why don't you give him the massage?

I think it's a good idea, but would be better if you gave him the massage.

• Because it's the n a Tuesday and I'll be at work.

I'm getting a cute little box of his fav things airtasker to him as a surprise.

• Nothing special cause you should give massages on regular days to hone the relationship

Not a fan of everyday gestures to use for a special unique day

• He deserves to feel special on v day just like most girls get to by guys. I'm not a traditionalist so hence I'm happy to be the romantic one!!

• Yeah I would enjoy it. If he likes massages then I would go for it

• can't beat a good massage

• Yeah good idea

• yeah make sure its a hot chick, deep tissue would be best. i wouldn't want just some rubbing lol

• i prefer erotic massage given by girlfriend

• I'm getting him a little gift box of stuff, cologne, massage voucher, chocolate love hearts, love heart candy, etc, Airtasker to him that eve as a surprise as I'll be working.

• those are nice

• Yes it is

• Couples massage will be better than a trip and gifts.

• I've done the trip n gifts at Christmas time. Couples massage better than a 4K holiday!

What Girls Said 3

• Massage therapists don't give happy endings.
    That's what prostitutes do.
    So if you want to take him to an illegal parlour where it's highly likely that a sex traffic victim is there giving the massage then go ahead.
    I think it'd be best do it yourself or send him to a real massage therapist.

• If you read my post it says NOT with a happy ending. The only hands that will be on his D will be mine and his!!!

• I think that's a good idea :)

• i think it is cute