Yet Another Emoticon Question... ?

This girl I know was going to show me something in the gym for free. She is a trainer there. When I first met her as she is new like 2 months she wanted to know right away if I was single. she always would approach me to talk, I always catch her looking at me smiling and such, and also touches me here and there. She's always in my personal space, and always wants to know when I will be in next. She even face booked me to ask me when I would be in the gym again.

I asked her for her number, but she suggested to be friends. I do think on some level she likes me and said that as I think I jumped the gun too quick. She seems to be hesitant about giving out personal info.( by the way she has never ever tried to sell me anything ). Im one of the regulars and the whole place knows me.

After this she suggested she can show me some stuff to correct my form. I asked her to do so and when we talked over FB. She found a time and sent a winky face say sign she will time for me. I was surprised as I thought I was friend zoned. But this is all right after right away after she didn't give her number. She also sometimes sends the blush face on FB if I give her a small compliment. She also seems concerned about my health issues with my cardiac issue.

How serious are emoji's? this is all recent. by the way I do think she likes me in some way. She wouldn't have done all that if she didn't. She seems to have no interest in me paying for anything like training. She also seems happy when I give her a compliment

She is still really nice says "Hi" waves and such. When we talk its fine. Would she send those emojis if she wasn't interested?

Usually as a male, if we get friend zoned, they avoid us, but this never happened?
I sent an FB message thanking her, for the free stuff She didn't reply but thats fine it was just a thank you.
She was showing mass signs right away, I think I asked too quick and that put a damper on things but she still has some flirtations here and there...

Now what?

She even restarted a conversation that ended. She asked about the traffic I deal with.

Why on earth would she ask that? Why on earth would she care? This was hours later the conversation ended.

If she didn’t like me, why on earth would she bring up like traffic which she doesn’t care about? I responded and wrote a paragraph and asked how her day was and no response,. She used to always respond.

If she didn’t like me she would not have made any time to show me stuff in the gym. Usually when

30

What Girls Said 3

• I emoji the shit out of messaging. It's the only way I can convey my inappropriate humour and sarcasm, so that alone isn't enough for me to think she's into you.
    But all of the other stuff could indicate interest... it's hard to tell though as I do a lot of that stuff with mates and I have no romantic interest in them, I just really care about them and their day. I'd continue as is for another month or so and then ask her out again. It gives you enough time to gauge interest and if she says no again you know 100% she isn't into you that way

• Well I do think she at least was interested I was so amazingly confident this time.

This is Facebook were communicating, our chats on FB were usually small things here and there not long conversations. She also asks all the time when I will be in the gym again. She even face books to tell me to get in the gym. Im a huge regular there so I'm always there. She keeps requesting when she will see my again in the gym

When I go for the number after knowing her about 2.5 weeks she Friendzones me? Did I ask too quick.

A few days later I ask her to show me something.
      She set up a time to show me some work out thing, and when we set the time, she sent a winky face? She can't be naive to think a winky face is not flirting. Why send it if she wants to be friends?

I send her a thank you message and I get no response. It was some basic message nothing suggestive.

Basically she flirts like mad and then friend zones me, it's not logical

• I know Im right, its not my age. I just caught her off guard. Im going to hold back and then reengage her.

• Yeah... that statement right there is what gets guys charged with stalking. You're sounding like a massive creep now

• don't read too much into it she's could just be extra nice. Honestly I'd just ask her how she felt though.

• Well first she flirts like mad. obvious etc. This one of the most confident times that I was sure of her interest. I go for the number, she friends me. Hones to god I was overwhelmed about her interest.

The winky face is flirting why send it if she wasn't interested.

I honestly thought I asked too quick, how can I recover from this?

• I can't ask that. Her friend zoning me makes zero sense. zero. we were talking on FB everyday for a while.

• You know I think she just taken off gaurd when a guy showed his interest that fast, that's not my fault, it's just she's never really experienced that before. She's young and inexperienced she's 18.

This was my first guess and I think Im correct. I do think she is interested but I have no idea how to get things back on track. She would always ask even as of last Friday when she would see me again.

I intend to pull back for now, and then start talking to her again, but what else can I do?

• If I'm texting that often with a guy it means that I like him, there's no doubt about it. How long was it when you asked her number before you started talking

• This is Facebook were communicating, our chats on FB were usually small things here and there not long conversations. She also asks all the time when I will be in the gym again. She even face books to tell me to get in the gym. Im a huge regular there so I'm always there. She keeps requesting when she will see my again in the gym

• Would it make a difference if we talk everyday, but only small messages not long conversations?, she always asks when I will be back in the gym and confirms when I all be back. Im telling you the signs were all there. But when I went in for the number, she put the brakes on.

• Also, she would have gone cold right away, that week after I asked for her number. But she didn't, she was still flirty and such. Its this week that she has gone cold, why a week later? it should have been then right after I got rejected.

What Guys Said 0