Do I have a shot?

There is this girl who I become recently attracted to. Until today, I was so sure that she's been feeling the same. I could notice her taking quick glances at me, rubbing her earlobes, fidgeting with hands and twirling her hair. I was actually going to ask her out on a date tonight, since I had this gut feeling.

It could be me fearing about the potential rejection, but I noticed something different from her. She still shows the same behaviors, but it feels different. When we were about to leave work, she sees me and just leaves without saying goodbye, and there is this cloud of awkwardness shrouding her now.

Should I still ask her out? Is she realizing that I am interested in her and trying keep the distance from me? I have no idea what is happening inside her head. Please help me out!

21

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it, honestly rejection is always a possibility. But you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

• you'll never know until you ask her out

What Guys Said 1

• Do it sooner rather then later. Even if you get rejected it still gets you experience from it.