Is it me or am I'm tripping?

I've been dating a guy for 6 months. I've met 2 of his 3 kids (2 different mothers). Whenever he is with child 3 He doesn't answer the phone (it's tripping) or something happen where he is out of pocket. I have 4 children a civil relationship with the father's. He's met them. But this one child one mother is like a myth.. The whole relationship is private. He favor this 1 child over the others and puts everything else to the side for the relationship. Why? What is this about. It bothers me because the other 2 deserve you dedication also if that's how you parent and is it the kid you going above and beyond for or the mother.. Plus he told his teenager he could give him much for Christmas because he spent over $500 on the younger one. I didn't like that at all.

01

What Guys Said 1

• So that's the way he is and you don't like it. (I'm not saying I disagree with you!) Your choices are to take it or leave it.

What Girls Said 0