Why does he keep staring at me intensely?

I've been hanging out with this guy and when we hang out together we spend 10 hours together.

When we're having a conversation he stares and just looks into my eyes and has this massive grin on his face. This happens particularly when I'm talking to him and he's listening to me. He sort of looks like he is finding something funny? He laughs at me a lot, especially at the things I say

Sometimes we won't even be talking and he will just be staring at me with this dreamy look like he's spaced out. Sometimes I'll look away and look back only to find him staring at me in a dreamy way with a huge smile on his face.

TALK PEOPLE... help me out. Why does he keep staring at me in this intense way?

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you, he is trying to show you without actually telling you

• He's weird.

• I think he likes you but who am i to judge anyway. figure it out yourself. Thats better way

What Girls Said 1

• I think that he really really likes you. And maybe you are a mystery that he wants to unsolve