Is it a good sign? What is your opinion?

So I recently posted a questions about having a break. And long story short , the boy who I was dating wanted a break... but it's week and a half now and although he said he needed time he writes me every day or every second day. And today I went to his place to take some of my stuff and he offered me to stay a bit and we talked about what we've made in the recent days and he laughed a lot. So he actually didn't really cut the contact. He even sent me a good night text saying that it was really nice talking to me!! Do you think that this is a good sign and maybe we'd even try again?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal.

My opinion is you both need to talk about it. Be open to each other, don't lie or hide anything.

Truth to be told most time is either to try again or stay as friends.

All of us need a break sometimes. But the real truth is if we are open to each other and everything is equal there will not be any break or breakups.

I'd say take it slow and talk to each other don't rush and have faith.

• Yeah we did. And he said he needed mote time to think so I don't push anymore, I'm waiting now.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a good sign and hopefully things will fall back into place :)

What Guys Said 3

• Good sign, Talk to him about trying again, leave no stone un turned my friend

• I sent him a text a few days ago about it, he said there were a lot of true tings but he needed to process it first, so I didn't say anything more I'm just waiting

• I did. That's why I left it on him now. Thanks!

• All good 👍🏼

• It is a good sign

• if this is how he get some space... Im afraid how you two are when you are serious hahahaha
    anyway grow up, sit his ass down, ask him does he even know what the hell he is doing and get tot the bottom of this
    because this isn't a break, it sounds to me more like a practice break up to test the waters

What Girls Said 1