Girls, I'm good looking but I can't find myself a girlfriend. Why is that?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not putting in the effort or your personality doesn't work with theirs, and your character traits say's a lot. Looks are subjective and isn't as important than how you treat yourself and other people. Looks will get you but so far in like, you have to work at getting and pursuing a girl.

What Girls Said 9

• You're only 15, it's really not a big deal to be single. There are a lot of possible reasons though. You might not look ad good as you think, your standards migt be too high, yiu might come off as boring, you might not approach girls enough.. Having a girlfriend is not all that matters though.

• Well, there are a lot of reasons as to why you can't find a girlfriend.
    First of all, personality. If your a boring, sad, depressed person obviously no one is gonna come near you.

Second, appearance. I think you are decent looking although i haven't seen you, but still, give yourself few tweets.

Third, are you even trying to chat with girls? You need to hang with a girl that your interested in and work your way up at the top.

You can't get a girlfriend if you sit and do nothing. Get your ass up and work for it.

• maybe you have a too big ego... or just your personlaity sucks. We women don't really like a cocky man

• just wait for the right time love will come you

• maybe work on your personalities

• Because it's only yourself the one who finds you attractive.

• Probably because you're either
    Arrogant
    Small minded
    A liar
    A fuvk boy
    Not confident

• Maybe you are introvert?