It bothers me and makes me mad that I might be single on Valentine's day?

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a made up day, it's no big deal. I've been single all my life, never dated either. It's really not a big deal. Go buy a bag of m&ms, watch Netflix, go to the movies. Or the best option is to start something that will turn I to a hobby, and show you that you can be fine by yourself because you have vested and interest in something that you love.

Like me, I play guitar, bass guitar, write lyrics and songs, try to sing or at least vocalize the lyrics, and I am playing electronic drums to try to put drums into my songs through a computer. I had to work to buy all that, but I use it all the time. Creativity is always flowing through and when it doesn't there's something else to do.

I also learned how to make an electric guitar a few years ago, I am building my second instrument now, which is an electric bass guitar. It isn't going very well, there is a lot of trial and error, and I wish I could have some better equipment, but it's too bad.

You just have to stop worrying about society and society norms, learn how to create, learn how to be comfortable by yourself.

• What do I do I if I don't want to be single on Valentine's day?

• I don't know it's only a few days away, maybe call a friend, a guy friend and see if anything happens

• Thanks for mHO

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Sorry to hear? What's your question?

• What do I do so I won't be single on Valentine's day?

• Girl, takeout, ice cream and movies.

• Who needs to find a guy just for one day? I mean, you could always try a bar I guess if you're that desperate maybe?

What Guys Said 16

• Relax girl.. you rather should start thinking the other way around.. if you're single, no one to bother you.. no one disturbs you so very often.. no on imposes what u shud wear and what not! so in a way.. it cud b a blessing in disguise.. Take my advice.. go out with family n frnds this Valentine's day!!

• well i just gave you an answer girl.. still if u want to be the valentine of na person.. just ask him out. izzat to khatm nhn hi ho jayegi itna poochne me ☺.. but yes.. don't let yourself doen in doing so.. sometimes guys take advantage of such situations.. don't be a victim okay. Good luck girl

• well you can count on it being 100% your fault

• I have been single on EVERY Valentine's day since birth. No biggie. Just another day to me.

• What do I do if I don't want to be single on Valentine's day.

• That's strange. Do you put yourself out there and appear approachable?

• How do you put yourself out there and look approachable?

• You and me both.

• What do I do if I don't want to be single on Valentine's day?

• I will be too, not much I can really do , Women are throwing themselves at me anymore LOL , just don't have anyone this year

• okay

• It's not okay what do I do if I don't want to be single on Valentine's day?

• I'm really sorry about that.

• What do you do if you don't want to be single on Valentine's day?

• Talk to people through school? Join clubs?
      If you're not in school then maybe just hang in places where people hang out. Talk to them.

• Where are places people hang out?

• It's a commercial holiday, try not to think about it too much and enjoy it when the prices go down on candy the following weeks

• To not be single you have to stop being single. Valentine's day or Thursday or the 29th of October doesn't change it. You have to find someone.
      Valentine's might make it easier as a pickup line, "Want to enjoy Valentine's day together?" Never worked for me but that's all I can imagine

• i am not bothered about Valentine's Day. i don't care about that haha😂

• Hahaha I love laughing at girls who are angry about being single. Go approach men if you're so mad.

• Hey I've been single and I'm probably gonna still be single for Valentine's

• Realize that you're probably feeling peer pressure from marketing, and society. You could also go on a friend's date since Valentine's also stands for friendship or you could ask someone you find cute out but just know there's a Chance it won't form a relationship

• I will be alone too. Nothing wrong with that. You just have to see the advantages of being single

• You can always spend time with friends

• I want it to be romantic with a guy so what do you do so that you won't be single?

• Same here. But want we can do xD

• You can tell me how I can find a boyfriend.

• you from?

• aawwww sausage

• What do I do If I don't want to be single on Valentine's day?

• I'm 26.

• all the answers I give you won't like,,,, the first answer is to keep looking but don't try too hard... secondly you're talking to a mgtow who is completely fed up with women... maybe try an older guy,, young dudes are full 9f testosterone and according to Charles Darwin they gonna just spread their seed as much as pissible

• This shouldn't be an issue.. BUT many women choose to stay single on purpose... not really supposed to do that. You can thank me in advance as I'm posting anon

• Just go to places where you think you'll find an ideal mate and just flirt a little, you not asking to marry

• So am I. It's just another day

What Girls Said 11

• Its just another day, you'll probably be awake for 16 hours of it and then its over. Its also not only reserved for couples, reach out to some family and let them know you appreciate them, friends too etc.

• What do you mean as In you might get broken up with?

• It's just a stupid holiday made up so stores can sell stupid gifts and cards and stuff. I wouldn't get too upset over it tbh.

• But what do I do if I don't want to be single on Valentine's day?

• actually you should enjoy it and have a blas with yourself. huggies

• How do I find a boyfriend?

• Ehhh YOU CAN'T FIND ONE, the MOMENT will find YOU the right moment :)

• Well, maybe ask a guy out then

• Are you asking us? Why "might be"?

• If it really bothers you - celebrate with your single female friends!

• You could try a blind date - either through a dating site or through a friend's recommendation.

• it's not a big deal

• buy yourself some wine, put on your favorite chick flick, light candles around you and enjoy your own company. have a date with yourself. be kind to yourself. take a bubble bath with soft music and imagine the love you will soon have one day when you least expect it 😃

• I don't want to date myself I want to date someone other then myself.

• It's not the end of the world. Put ur phone down and go outside for gods sake

• It's just another day.
    Spend it eating chocolate and watching movies

• Lol XD worry not 😂 You are not alone 😂😂 You have me and my group of boyfriendless friends 😎

• Why can't they be my boyfriend for for real?

• Well you can ask them out if you want to then XD Is there someone you like anyway?

• I love being single on Valentine's day. It removes the whole stress of it.