Would you date or sleep with a guy?

if he is 21, lives with his mother, deals, has friends who do illegal stuff, goes to ''school'' sometimes, plays soccer twice a week, he has a car but his drivers licens got taken away because he drove while being drunk and guess what... he drives around with no license at the moment. I dont want to Judge anyone but i do like this guy, he is handsome, tall, funny, charming, good kisser,, cute, we click, but i dont know if i should take things further with him... i am 24 live on my own, work, go to school fulltime. Should i just dump him before i give him my v-card?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you know a loser. If you want to live that kind of life and be slowly dragged down to his level of shit, go ahead.

0|1
    0|0
    • but he is only 21... he can change but i doubt it because he is in the dealer world, his friends make TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of cash a day, im talking about a lot day , people who work for it might make that in two/three months

• if you can get monet that fast then why should he work?

• Guys don't change. EVER. We are who we are, and women continue to assume "guys will change".
      If money is the only important thing to you. Sure, live that life. You will soon discover that it won't make you happy.
      Being the girlfriend of a typical criminal trash, you will eventually get into drugs yourself, you will be cheated on, abused, constantly have to deal with the law. Your non gutter friends will abandon you.
      Life will eventually go from potential to garbage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please give up. There are lots of handsome , tall , charming , good kisser , cute , succeed men In the world.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know why women like losers like this.

0|1
    0|0
  • you're gonna regret it so bad if you stick with him but you do you I guess, you're blinded by love it looks like, not a good thing, doesn't sound like he's going far in life, this is probably his peak right now, its all downhill from there

0|0
    0|0
    • ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he s so cuteeeeee and he gives me SO much attention

• Show All
    • i do think you guys are judging to harshly, he is just 21

• just 21? thats a bad thing lol

like i said though, you do you, if thats what you wanna do, then go for it

• Can you make him a better man?

0|0
    1|0
  • Dump him now

0|1
    0|0
  • If you really like him then go ahead.. Age doesn't matter... Maturity is important

0|0
    0|0
    • Sound like the things this dude has done, is no proof he is mature in any way.

• @kitty71 then now it's up to you.. Because you are the person who knows him very well.. And you are 24 enough mature to take decision about right and wrong..

• It seems u really want to date this dude regardless how looser he seem to be, and the majority of people here had told you to dump that guy but you seem do not want so you should have post the question in the beginning if you knew people will say to you NO.

• lol you got a loser

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're looking for a hot mess to fuck have fun.

If you want a relationship fairly obviously no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1