Did I scare her away?

So i was txting a girl i recently started talking to. we've been texting prety well every day for the past week or so. usually its just small talk like how was ur day or how was work and stuff but the other night we got into a bit deeper of a convo. and started talking about past relationships etc. she asked why i haven't had a girlfriend in so long and i told her that i haven't found the right girl.. and that im not tryna jump into a relationship right away like most people and i want to take it slow to actually get to know a girl first. thats why I've been single for so long. so totally agreed and said thats exactly the same as her.. its been 2 days since then and i haven't heard from her. so my question is did i scare her away?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm maybe you should try and make a move, could be that she is waiting for you to text her and that she is actually asking herself the same question...

• well i did text her yesterday but no reply :/ lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No
    you didn't

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. Just text her. Have you guys been dating?

• no not dating. she's good friends with my sister so I've been t her house a few times. i txted her yesterday but no reply. maybe im just over thinking it lol

• yeah maybe, just wait a couple of days and if she doesn't say anything just ask her straight if there is a problem or something

• Text her and ask why

• if she doesn't reply in a couple more days i def will.. so far its just been two days. maybe im just over thinking things lol

• no i don't think so maybe she's just busy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!