How do I even respond?

I've been talking to this girl for a week, and we've gone out once. And this morning she sent me a text saying she loves me... she seems to be very clingy and gets mad when I'm busy doing stuff because I can't talk to her. I don't have those same feelings yet. I like her but not to that point. What should I say, or do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• one week only and she's telling you that she loves you already? REALLLY? that's too early and definitely not love... it might be just pure infatuation

Most Helpful Guy

• just open up to her, i see nothing wrong with it? you have a great opportunity that others only dream of, just spend time with her, talk to her more, go on a date or two and see what happens, don't ignore her just like that...

What Girls Said 2

• For a week? You can't start to love somebody for a week? And she's already getting mad? As a girl I can surely tell you that this is not normal. Try to talk to her and maybe tell her to take it slower.

• She flips on me when I have to go to the gym or work, or even just stuff I need to get done because we can't talk. And she said she doesn't like me having friends that are girls.

• Oh my god... sorry but you don't need such person in your life.. you're not a prisoner and nobody can tell you what you should do and who to have for a friend!

• Block and delete contact.. lol. Do you like her though? Maybe you should tell her that you want to take things slow.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!