Why do people blame the opposite gender for their dating failures?

This is the pattern I've been seeing:
Guys: I can't find a girlfriend because all girls are gold diggers.
Girls: I can't find a boyfriend because all guys only think with their dicks.

Why can't it ever be "I'm probably doing something wrong in my journey for love and I need to fix it"?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Self-pity is a very warm blanket.

• Really? Because it seems miserable to wallow in a pity party.

• It only seems miserable to those who don't do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple: Because it's easier.

What Guys Said 17

• That's a good question!

Why?
    Ego. Wrong ideologies. Trying to degrade and put every fault on their opposite gender. Not having the guts to take the blame.

"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't busy denying them"

Many relationship issues comes from this. People have big egos that they can't accept. Your own wrong choices is the reason where you are today. It's not your opposite gender. It's not the wrongness of love. It's wrongness within your actions and thoughts.

• Girls usually have the biggest issues finding a boyfriend

There is a reason for that
    - they usually go for guys a little above their league. It's misleading because women can physically attract more handsome men, but those same men prefer dating a girl more on their scale
    - men think about sex, a lot... women seem to have a problem with that --> that is understable because they often times get used for sex, but thats mostly because of number 1

• Well the pattern you've been seeing is pretty flawed... I don't think most guys would say they can't FIND a girlfriend because girls are gold diggers... I don't see how it would even be corrolated considering they haven't found a girl yet, just seems like a weird thing for somebody to say.

• It's far easier to blame a nameless, faceless mass of people for wrongdoing than to admit that oneself is to blame.

• because it's easier to blame the "other" than it is to be honest with your self and admit your faults.

• It's disgusting and it makes me very sad that the world cannot accept accountability for their shortcomings.

This is one of the most desirable traits in a woman for me, one who can accept fault.

Similarly, something I am most proud of personally, is admitting I am wrong, and being aware of my shortcomings and what I could improve on.

It's purely an ego thing, the world is being re-populated with fragile snowflakes unfortunately.

• because this age is all about never taking responsibility for ones own reality

• I don't know about that, I've seen old men also saying "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

• No, like your age of men saying all women are to blame for their problems. It's clearly not an age issue.

• Sure, people play the blame game in all ages, but, I think it is more common in the young

maybe I am being Ageist by stating this but it seems pretty common

• Because a lot of it is accurate. Women are often golddiggers and men are often fuccbois.

• bc its easier than facing the truth

• Whenever someone make mistakes it balmes others, I do the same and I do it because it's easy to blame. Sometimes I blame myself

• And this is the pattern i go by:
    All guys aren't dicks.
    All girls aren't hoes.

• Immaturity. Denial. Ego.

• I was wondering that too. I guess it's easier to blame others.

• i would only say "lol".

• lol you missed the most common reason most guys can't find a girlfriend, it's not that all girls are gold - diggers, it's that almost all girls are sluts this gen thanks to feminism.

If Feminism has at least done anything good is to give them the equal opportunity to get off their butt's and dig gold for themselves. Even though all the women would rather dig gold in white collars jobs and leave the not so elgant jobs like plumbing, garbage disposal and fire service mainly to men.

at least, reducing the gold digging populace among women is a start though, the main problem now is the number of sluts out there since they left the kitchen.

The slut epidemic is rising at an alarming rate. XD

• and very soon there won't be any woman left viable for marriage

• You do know most women aren't feminists, right? Again, that sounds more like a You problem because you can't find women who aren't feminazis and other can.

" the main problem now is the number of sluts out there since they left the kitchen. "
      Find someone who's not a slut. I can find virgin girls easily, why can't you?

• It's easier not to take responsibility for your own s**t!!!

• It's easier.

What Girls Said 5

• It's easier to blame someone else then accept you are undesirable in any way I suppose.

• I often sleep with guys on the 1st or 2nd date
    I often date jerks, the needy and the clingy
    I often date bad boys, nerds and gamers
    I'm single and prefer it that way
    I can only blame myself
    I . I . I . I am all about me
    It's time other women to take blame for their failed relationships too

• Cause it's easier to blame it on the other than on yourself.

• We never want to be the problem

• They need someone to blame