Why did he not want to kiss me?

I've been spending time together with this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company.

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her'

But then he said 'i hope you still want to hang out with me after tonight'

Why did he reject me?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't reject you. Him saying what he did about the kiss was when you should've kissed him. Instead all you did was look at him like a cretin with your thumb up your ass

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm.. thats not rejecting, he confessed to you that he actually thought about kissing you. If you didn't say anything after that, then he probably thinks you dont want to kise him. Or, maybe too afraid to ruin this friendship you two have

What Guys Said 3

• he's not ready. "insert Kevin Hart puns" if he doesn't want to kiss you, he's probably cheating or he's gay.

• ... weren't you spamming the same goddamn question 5 times on a row last time? at least read the goddamn answers.

• Is he shy? I think he is.
    He respects you for sure.
    He likes you and want a kiss? i'm not sure about that.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see a rejection?