Decent 28 year old guy full of life and energy but never beenb in a relationship. What is the best advice you could give me on how to approach a lady?

I recently started to find myself approaching life a little differently and attempting to make new connections. Im a decent looking person with a honest heart and very friendly by nature. My conversation skills are great and have a way of introducing humor into the subject. My only experience is going in one single date a long time ago. she seemed very interested in me but I failed to pick up on her signals and she took that as a sign of me not being interested. Lol that is about it other than that I have never approached anyone since. Please share any advice you could give me. I will seriously consider trying something soon so please somebody be my guide on this journey.

1

What Girls Said 1

• Be patient, look for a girl who you think is compatible with you