Help... what should I do?

Me and my boyfriend just got into an argument at my place like 15 minutes ago and it was the dumbest argument we've ever had. I don't even know what it was about tbh... that's how stupid it was. Even though I don't know what it was about, I feel like most of it was my fault because of my attitude. We made each other mad and he told me to take him home. We got in the car and I was driving so angrily. I actually wanted to stop and make out with him, but he seemed so mad. He said something to me and I told him to stop talking to me and he was like "ok" and we drove in silence. When I dropped him off, I sped off and literally 2 minutes later, I texted him and said "babe, I'm sorry" and he said "nah don't hmu" and then he sent "❤️", I asked if he was still mad and he just read it without replying and that made me mad all over again. So (without even thinking) I said "nevermind then, bye" and he said "adios"... I don't know what to do. This whole situation is just STUPID!!! What should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Just give him some time to chill. He'll be back. In the meantime, relax and reflect on what happened. It'll sort itself out.

• don't be over reactive.. wait for him to respond na..

What Girls Said 1

• I say just wait a while before texting him back. Let him cook off a bit. Next time you feel like you're getting angry with him try to respond and not react.