What's wrong with myself?

When I look into the mirror, I see myself as a guy. I've even done that even 10 years ago when I was 8. And I've to admit I enjoy that I look like a boy. It just feels right, I love it when strangers perceive me as a boy. But I don't like being called "she" etc.

What's up with me? Could I be transgender?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you like being a boy, but part of gender dysphoria is not being able to love yourself as you are, as your birth gender. Try talking with a therapist or school counselor. They can help you figure it out.

• I can't love myself as a girl. It feels like playing a role. I wear loose shirt to cover up the curves of my body, because it feels weird with this

• also I dislike my high voice

• Go see s therapist about it. I can't help, but I wish you the best :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah. Nothing wrong with that.

• R u lesbian?

• No I'm bisexual

• Werid. Ur into men more but u don't like bein called she? Try to sleep with both and see which one u like.

• I know I'm attracted to both genders for sure. Sexual Orientation isn't the same as gender identity.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, definitely transgender.